In This Week’s Edition:
- We talk all about the Technology & Gadget Expo, which Will had the pleasure of attending….he shares with us some neat gadgets and chats with some of the exhibitors.
- Potential changes in the European web space with the government looking at the idea of introducing legislation to keep the web free.
- Apple spends big with Google for the point of presence in devices.
- Questioning whether Emoji’s in the workplace are acceptable given some research undertaken on the subject.Australian Courts hand down ruling to ISP’s to block websites and domains promoting piracy.
- Plus Quick Headlines of the week.