The most comfortable ride Meepo has to offer just got even better. Meepo just came out with the new and improved MeepoBoard V3 boasting 30% more power than the previous generation so too the NLS got an 30% upgrade to power as well. They also have a new battery boasting 60% more range compared to the previous generation NLS.
- Shredder Trucks with awesome riding experience
- Durable. SHR upgraded PU that lasts for 3000km
- 540 Watt per hub motor.
- 1080 Watt Meepo FOC by Hobbywing (ESC: Upgraded from Meepo V2 ESC to hobbywing ESC)
- Battery: Meepo ER battery (10s2p 40T battery with 60Amps discharge and 8Ah capacity.
- Remote: NR remote with flashlight.
|Skateboard:||38″ Length I 9″ Width I 32.5″ Wheelbase|
|Top Speed:||Up to 26 mph/ 42 kmh|
|Range:||20 miles/32.18 km !|
|Hill Climbing:||Up to 30% Grade|
|Board Weight:||18.8 lbs/ 8.5 kg|
|Rider Weight Limit:||250 lbs/ 113 kg|
|Power:||2 X 540 Watts|
|Remote:||NR (night ride) remote|
|Ride Modes:||4 Ride Modes|
|Wheels:||100 mm X 58 mm 78A|
|Motors:||100 mm X 55mm 78A|
|Charging Time:||2.5 Hours|
|Braking:||Regenerative Brakes (22%)|
More information to come as the NLS pro starts to roll out. Also keep an eye out shortly for our Meepo V3 Review.