Join us for TechWrap Podcast – Episode 21:
In this week’s episode we talk about:
- One of Australia’s largest supermarket chains rocked by processing woes.
- A contributor to password security admits password policies are not all that grand.
- Bail for one of the key people behind the malware software crippling the world.
- The rise of financial tech firms in Australia confirmed with a provider attracting a 40 million dollar investment from bricks and mortar banks.
- Internet streaming service Netflix makes it’s first company acquisition.
- Quick Headlines