In this week’s edition of the podcast:
- Will is back into 360 photography with an Insta360 ONE X (which he will be reviewing right here).
- Huawei sales of smart watches exceeds two million units globally and the manufacturer affirms to owners of handsets that it will still have Android Q support for existing units.
- Bill Gates admits that he contributed to Microsoft’s lack of success in the mobile software market. Some breaches of mobile phone networks in several countries overseas including Europe.
- Telstra shapes up it’s plans, but 5G is still going to be expensive.
- Apple has another round of battery issues with 2015-2017 laptops
- Intel could have a need to drop retail prices on CPU’s with the way AMD is moving in the market.